The Art of Survival
Trevor Wilson seems to be struggling with everything in his life. He’s struggling with loneliness, with his family, with his business, and with his sexuality. He considers himself a “theoretical bisexual” because he never intends to act on his attraction to men. Then he meets Grantland DeLourde and he goes from making fire to playing with it.
The Story of Jax and Dylan
Dylan Holt fell in love with his best friend Jax back in high school. After a heat-of-the-moment kiss, their friendship ended badly. They haven’t spoken for a decade, but joining Facebook gives Dylan the chance to reunite with Jax, and they quickly rekindle their friendship. Unfortunately, Dylan’s feelings for Jax reignite as well–in spite of Jax’s girlfriend and apparent straightness–and he doesn’t want to lose his best friend twice.
- Must have a valid email address.
- Must be following my Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter or Blog.
- Must reblog this post to your blog or Tumblr, retweet the link on Twitter or share the link on Facebook, then email a link to your reblog/retweet/share.
- Enter as many times as you like! Each retweet/reblog/share counts as one entry.
- Must sign up for an account at Dreamspinner Press, as this is how the winner will receive their free ebook copy! Use the same email that you used to enter the giveaway.
- Must enter by July 29, 2015 at 11:59PM CDT.
- Winner will be chosen on July 30 and announced on July 31.
- Winner will be contacted directly and receive their free ebook shortly thereafter from Dreamspinner Press.